Monday, January 26, 2009

New Moon dark skies....

Did you get a look at the eclipse? Not here in Dallas...
The winter skies are covered with dark rain clouds forecasted to drop rain, freezing rain and drizzle.

It feels a little different all around the last couple of days.
Meditation was earlier - I was up at 3:30 am to meditate for a while as sleep left.

new moons usually bring a feeling of quiet in in drawing for me. Today I spent 4 hours with my friend from Denver - Aeron Goldheart. We were making a video interview of the Tesla energy lights at the Synergy medical center in Irving. I got to lay on a massage table and with two of these beautiful lights a male energy one at my head and female one on my feet.

I got a wonderfully deep meditation for only 10 minutes - but wow! such a deep one... in such a short time...

look for the video interview in about week on the www.HolisticRadioShow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment