Thursday, January 1, 2009

Missed it by that much...

Thanks Maxwell, I did too...

Did you catch a glimps of the moon with Venus last eve?
pretty nice.
But missed it with my camera - it isn't working well - I was out
-I forgot to grab it in my preparations for dinner with friends...
Though it was and is a high priority to get you a pic of it...
I must say I didn't KIV in time...

Timing is everything someone said...I agree
a simple 'I am sorry' spoken in time ~ can keep one from doing time...
and has done just that.

I see that yahoo them selves cheeted on a picture of the moon +Venus too
they used a shot from last months new moon with Venus + jupiter...
I guess they forgot their camera as well.

so like Maxwell Smarts famous line...
in spite of it he gets the girl, along with his Target too...

So in this New Year may you get yours 2 or 200 or
jee maybe 2009

have you listened as yet? '2009 Predictions'

Try this meditate on the losses you have experienced and project them into the future...? What ? Positive thinking - what are you saying?

Is this what the movie Scrooged did? ( and allthe rest like it based on the Christmas Carole)

Yes see the effect of your missing out on saying what you could at the right time...
like the last I love...missed or...
not getting the gift you could have easily...
or said I'm sorry...
or...or...or...

put it out there feel the pain intensely, the more the better...
and you will find your subconscious (so called but not) companion self snapping back just like uncle scrooge...

then you'll have your target set into timely action...

Happy year...

No comments:

Post a Comment