Saturday, January 3, 2009

Best Friends...

I am going to rest my brain,
do the minimum today
go play

but I will do just a bit more than I have too..
then I can
train my life partner - my companion self~
the need for discipline...

Actually mine has a name - Does yours?

You can play a game with your companion self

get a pendulum ask it how to say NO
how to say YES

let it swing and play...
Then when you have it down, practice a bit more...
then ask your companion self
want to play game?

it may take a while - even days - as they are used to listening to your mind chatter - but it is empty bullets.
you don't mean what you say
I want a cholate bar
i want a million dollars
that lady's body is hot...

etc ...

so when you say Hi there wanna play It may just busy pumping blood,
digesting food, healing your body - or trying too - it could use your help on this one....just quit putting diesel fuel when it needs veggies etc...

When you do get an answer by pendulum...
The fun can begin...
you can ask anything but start simple.

Have a friend place a small object in a little box, then ask if your companion self would like to play what's inside the box...

if you get a yes
dowse over the box
ask questions
like is it jewelery?
yes - is it a ring? a pendant? etc..

have fun
get to know each other.

I have a friend who is so good at it he can drive blindfolded in busy city.
want to locate someone?
do it by pendulum or by feel of direction....

this is meditation itself of listening to your inner guidance, your life partner, your companion self...

Play day...




No comments:

Post a Comment