Friday, January 23, 2009

Balls...

I see that Sparkle heart Pulled his back yesterday- boy don't you hate that?
Well I have recently made a useful discovery for myself:
tennis balls - 2 of them - just lay on them...

put under the painful part of your back - on or near the point of pain for about
90 seconds to 3 or 4 minutes.

lay on them with your legs bent feet on floor, so you can roll your back over the balls a bit with your leg movement; to get them just in the right spot - one ball one each side of the spine.

Tell yourself to 'relax, relax, relax' focus on the area and gently repeat 'relax, relax, relax'
you feel it when it relaxes - I find it very subtle in the release but it does. Then I feel better.

This is meditating or Focusing on the Pain - it is moving into the Pain - most try to move away from the pain - pain killers - why not just eliminate it?

Try it - great meditation when then is stuff to release...

No comments:

Post a Comment