Monday, November 24, 2008

The Wheel turns...

Another Monday..

what to do? Drag yourself to work? lets see what is wanted of me?

or ...Wow another day !.. What can I create today?

Either way ~ or another..the wheel turns...

Saturn is the great time keeper, Samara the wheel of birth and death..

What ever day, whatever time it may be it is always 'NOW' there is no other time.

Sow what you want to create 'NOW' and soon now will contain a grown harvest...

OK, lets meditate ~ go into the silence, connect with your higher self - pure bliss

then in that daily reunion, just glow and listen...

What to do for you 'NOW' may come or it may come latter.

For me it arrives as a little birdie, softly chirping, and I get a message...

Find Arlene Kellman, DO

She and I worked together at the LA yoga center back in 1972, She became a Doctor of Osteopathy.
I met her again in Santa Fe when she was interning. Now we haven't connected in 20 years ~ just to long.
So the little birdie said ~ say hi to her. so I am on the path to that...

What are you creating today? This week? 

KIV = keep in view

then the boss's and family and friends wants can be keep in perspective and in priority, and doing your creations in a timely manner will bring you closer to own desires, and goals in this 'NOW"...

happy travels..

No comments:

Post a Comment