Friday, December 12, 2008

Ah the Full Moon Again...

Do you feel it?

Did you practice the gazing on it last eve?  Try tonight as well -
the Moon rise this evening should be gorgeous...

I feel some of the full moons - others I don not.
some feel like hot steamy, windless summer evenings, and I hang on...

Until the relief I can feel about 2 hours after the actual full moon...

There are times when Ideas to write or do a radio show series are so strong,
the few days before a Full Moon, that when I don't act on them...
I find the drive and interest to do them wanes with the moon...

So timing is a Master key here.

If you can regroup, plan, organize, stage etc. a project during the waning fortnight of the moon.

then implement these on the rise of the moon it is easy...

But who can - with focus and intent you can KIV (KEEP IN VIEW)

most cant'... it is those few who stand out and above the rest who can...

(OK- do I have too?)
no, Paramahamsa Yogananda intentionally asked his astrologer friends to pick the worst time to start a project...
That would be the time that he began. He wanted to demonstrate his will power, Focus to do a thing...

so enjoy the moon.

Take good notes of your thoughts, observe your feelings.
Hight is about 10:30 Am this CST morning in Dallas...

Happy Holidays, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Eid or Ramadan, Solstace ~ or yours !
I Celebrate with you all...  


No comments:

Post a Comment