Thursday, December 25, 2008

Lighted Tree meditation...

Merry Christmas

do you love decorating?

I do, especially the tree.
I found one this year at Mikael's a $240 narrow tree in a pot for $49...
It looks so real ! I could add a bit of real pine under it for the fragrance too...

I am fortunate and so was one other person, who got the display tree...

We decorated it with love in each ornament we hung...
2 little red cardinals - 1 larger one..
Santas, reindeer, clear & colored glass balls, doves,
& I tied my first tree...

Just like I tied my first shoe... I had never tied a big bow before...
I did it I did it... Yea..simple accomplishments, can give great joy..

Now to appreciate this tree...

Tree Meditation:

I just sit in quiet or with Christmas music playing...
gazing at the tree...
Loves creeps up my spine, through my heart, in a out of my eyes...
I feel myself growing larger...
my aura expanding a little...
then exponentially...

And slips... right into meditation...
I feel as if I become the the tree
all decorated, radiating with the little lights glowing in all my cells,
my organs, all the pretty decorations...

me radiating this joy & peace to million distance friends...

Merry Christmas
Joyous Christmas

remember: Smile a little...
Share the Love....

No comments:

Post a Comment